Wednesday, November 19, 2008

estranged life

I.................
have desires in my life;
but not a single one for me to live.

I.............
have dreams in my eyes;
but not a single one for my sight.

I..............
have love in my heart;
but no love for it.

whenever I see by my side-
I find people like me...
roaming, dreaming, perspiring.
They are determined to do some amazing,
they are positive.
They walk with their head stand still,
hard earned bread meets their hunger.
But what about the life????

It is not their own.


I find myself in every of them...
What is their mistake????
They have everything....... except that estranged Life.
Alas!!!! O you sightless life-
look at them.
They have come here to laugh;
but are laughed at.
They have come here to live and let live........
But what you offer??
sequences of Fears...
events of Sorrow.....
some harsh days......
and loads of restrictions?




Every one thinks- I have given life.
........Enough..........
Nothing you have done - you Moron....
nothing you have given.
Just have brought your Slave.
To use him...
and if useless.......
then Throw him.


Whenever I ask my heart-
why these fools are hankering for this life???
why they cry for it??
for just a Life......
I hear no Voice..... just a rustling sound.

No comments: